- Recommend an insurance agent to you or consult with your agent if you currently have one
- Identify potential shortfalls in your insurance coverage and recommend specific solutions
- Explain your employee life insurance benefits and medical coverage and propose the necessary supplementations.
- Verify that you have the right coverage that meets your needs without costing you too much.
- Update your current policies as life’s changes dictate
- Notify you of any material changes in the insurance industry and how to adapt to them
- How to deal with medical needs such as long term care, and home nursing, and assisted living issues.
- Plan for what to do when insurance coverage stops and when you are eligible for Medicare and identify any gaps in your coverage.