- Assess your current portfolio making sure that it is efficient and matches your personal risk/reward tolerance.
- Recommend the appropriate asset allocation for your portfolio to meet your retirement goals.
- Implement specific investment recommendations as well as monitor any changes
- Provide access to investments not normally offered to retail investment accounts
- Monitor and rebalance the portfolio on a regular basis
- Report portfolio performance each quarter and provide cost basis information on investments
- Suggest specific investment ideas designed to reduce your tax liability.
- Show how to convert investment wealth such as stock, real estate, and hard assets into retirement income.